What are the benefits of dry body brushing?
Dry body brushing has been around for centuries and it’s believed to have many health benefits.
- Exfoliates and removes dead, dry skin cells to allow for healthy new cell growth.
- Cleanses pores, removes dirt and impurities for blemish-free and healthy glowing skin.
- Dry brushing helps boost lymphatic flow and activate lymphatic drainage, which leads to the lymph system running smoothly and flushing trapped toxins in a faster way.
- Increases blood circulation, which in turn helps to deliver oxygen and other nutrients to our organs and skin. As a result, increased blood flow promotes supple and radiant appearance.
- Prepares the skin for waxing and beauty treatments such as tanning for a longer-lasting tan.
- Gives us a natural energy boost and soothes sore muscles.
- Provides stress relief and an invigorating massage.
- Prevents in-growing hairs.